- You agree to use the house as from 17:00 hours (we recommend that if, for any reason,your arrival is much before or later than 17:00 hrs, inform us, as the maximum time of reception is 24:00). In addition, the customer agrees to let the accommodation at 12:00 am on departure day set in the contract.
- Once the payment is automatically made, the reservation is in the name of the person who has been indicated in the reserve. For any changes or modifications to the reservation, should contact:
- Cancelled or modified up to 16 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified up to 15 days before date of arrival, 30 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled or modified up to 4 days before date of arrival, 75 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged
- Prepayment: 30 percent of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking.
- Taxes and service charges: 6,5% TAX is included. A city tax is not applicable A service charge is not applicable
- If you see any damage on arrival at your accommodation, go immediately to the contact person in charge or accommodation. Otherwise we will not be liable for potential claims.
- The maximum capacity of accommodation that will be reflected in the lease.
- Avoid surprise reaching accommodation.
- Contact information: Phone charge of lodging: 0034 608225664
E-MAIL DE CONTACTO : firstname.lastname@example.org
Los Perales is a rural single structure building with two floors, El Castaño (top-floor) and El Peral (ground-floor), located in a privileged area in the town of “El Mocanal”, in the north of the Island El Hierro; the smallest of the Canary Islands.
You can enjoy, surrounded by a rural area and in the silence of nature, the beautiful sea views, as well as the sight of la isla de La Palma. The houses are toward to the north side of the island, and over 450 metres above the sea level, where you can also have the pleasure of a pleasant climate all the year through.
El Peral and El Castaño are located five minutes, by car, from Valverde, the capital of the Island and also near footpaths, where you can enjoy long walks.
Both houses are wholy renovated and opened recently, keeping the typical style of El Hierro.
El Castaño and El Peral have a double room each (El Castaño with two single beds and El Peral with a double bed) and both with a double settee-bed in the saloon. Both houses are wholy furniture with a very lightfull and modern bathroom, kitchen-dining room lounge full of light. They also have internet conection, TV, music kit, etc. In the outside of both houses, you can also enjoy furnished terrace with BBQ and lookout.